CURRENTLY RAHUL CHAWLA HAS AUTHORED TWO BOOKS – HANDBOOK OF BIOLOGY AND BIOLOGY @ YOUR FINGERTIPS.
The HANDBOOK OF BIOLOGY has is now available in the markets and BIOLOGY @ YOUR FINGERTIPS would be released in October.
This book can be considered as a last ditch stand for all the students preparing for PMTs, who cannot afford to give themselves a second chance and another year of tiring studies. This 126 page-hand cum pocket book gives you an overview of the complete biology syllabus so it is easier for the students to revise at the last moment.The book would be extremely helpful in last minute revision.
– RAHUL CHAWLA
(ALL INDIA TOPPER OF BHU-PMT 2008)
For bulk orders and inquiry about bookstores contact :
Phone no. : 09718732278 (Call the publishers in case the book is not available in your city).
BIOLOGY @ YOUR FINGERTIPS – A Complete guide for the medical entrance examinations
This book covers every topic in biology that is asked in various PMTs. It serves as a manual for medical entrance examinations giving you an overview of the complete biology syllabus.
This book is based on my notes which I had prepared myself while preparing for PMTs. You need not study from any other material of any coaching institute to supplement this book. I expect atleast 90-95% questions in biology in the PMTs from this book.
I have written this book with a view to prevent students from being misguided by surplus, irrelevant information provided by books currently available in the market or by various PMT coaching institutions.
– RAHUL CHAWLA
ALL INDIA TOPPER OF BHU-PMT 2008
Salient Features :
1. This book contains all very important and frequently asked questions from biology in factual form derived from the previous years’ question papers of all medical entrance
2. A collection of 100+ mnemonics; some of which have been collected from the study materials
of various PMT coaching centres and the internet while the majority of them have been prepared by author himself. Such a collection is not to be found elsewhere.
3. It also contains tips for solving questions, FAQs regarding preparation methods, study techniques, suggestions and advice regarding the entire preparation as well as last minute
4. Flow charts, tables, cycles have been incorporated in a notes wise format for better comprehension and easy learning.
5. Well labelled diagrams (NCERT based) for AIIMS, CBSE-Mains, Karnataka CET, and Manipal etc. have been included.
6. All the important terms and facts have been highlighted by using italics or bold fonts and the lesser important ones have been written in smaller fonts while the necessary superfluous
information has been omitted.
7. Also covers additional topics asked in different state-level examinations.
8. At least 90-95% questions in biology in PMTs are expected from this book.
9. Even a below average student can crack the exam after reading this book.
10. This book also covers additional topics asked in different state-level examinations.
11. Questions from the current editions of NCERT biology are asked in various exams including AIIMS, AIPMT, DPMT; while AMU and DPMT draw questions even from very old editions of NCERT biology; keeping this in mind, I have compiled chapter-wise points from three editions of NCERT biology (1999, 2006, 2008).
12. Atleast 90-95% questions in biology in the PMTs are expected to come from this book.