The main moto of this post is to guide you the way i used to study and how i caracked. I dont force you to follow it. But if it suits you, try to do it.
1. Go To coaching and make the best notes you can. Because it should be appealing so that you would luv to study it again.
2. When you come home, take a break of an hr. And have lunch. And start revising whatever you studied today from notes.
3. Do numericals on topics you studied today if it is physics or chem. And for bio just learn the theory fom notes only.
4. Now when you are done with your revision, start studying for the topic going to be studied next day from coaching package. Just go through it once or twice. So that when the teacher teaches it next day you can confidently promp answers in between.
5. This way you will catch the eyes of teachers. And then teachers will start taking care of you. They will keep asking you everytime and will be always ready to solve your doubts.
6. Usually what happens in coaching is that they solve the doubts of rankers and those who answers in class. Rest of the kids merely get any attention. No personal care is provided.
7. If you dont get attention then try this to get it. This way you can build up your confidence also.
This way you can revise one topic thrice. i.e. once gone through a day before, again tought in the class, finally revised at home. This way there wont be any burden for the test also.
The routine is attached bellow.
#Best of luck